“I Help Canberra Business Owners Increase Their Website Enquiries, Leads & Sales By Building Trust & Authority In Their SEO & Online Presence”
If you connect with any (or all) of the following statements I may be able to help you secure & develop the future of your business online via Authority SEO & digital marketing strategies”
- I want to be seen as the #1 business online
- I want the people who need my business to be able to find me online & not my competitors
- My competition seem to be doing so much better online & I wish I could beat them
- I have one product/service that I wish I could sell/perform all day, every day
- I worry each month about my profit margins and/or cash flow
Contact Nicole – Your SEO Strategy Consultant:
What Is SEO & Why Is It Important?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation. This is a broad term that covers a wide range of activities that are performed with the aim of helping a website, social media page or video appear at the top of the Google search results for profitable search terms – aka valuable keywords.
SEO is vital for businesses that want to:
- be found by the potential customers searching for them on Google
- benefit from the increased credibility & trust that comes from having the number 1 ranking (people automatically consider the top ranking as the best business)
- increase the traffic to their website from organic search (the top 3 rankings get more than half the clicks)
- outrank & out perform their competition
- secure the future of their business & establish an online dominance early, as the world becomes increasingly digital.
How Long Does SEO Take To Start Working?
As there are so many factors involved in search engine rankings results may take days, weeks, months or even years (in highly competitive industries). Keep in mind that no one outside of Google actually knows how the ranking algorithms work therefore, it is impossible for anyone to provide any guarantees when it comes to results.
That being said, a customised strategy that focuses on quality, authority, value & a good user experience should always provide positive results as it is Google’s publicly stated aim to deliver their users search results that provide quality, authority, value & a good user experience.
How Much Does SEO Cost?
How long is a piece of string? The old adage ‘you get what you pay for’ is especially relevant when purchasing SEO services. Unfortunately, low cost SEO services may actually ‘cost’ you your current website rankings & reputation with Google. This is because they tend to use old strategies that are cheap and (while once quite effective) will result in website penalties for violating Googles TOS. Reversing the damage caused by ‘cheap’ SEO will end up costing you more in the long-run and set you back months or even years.
Hiring an SEO agency is a popular option for a lot of businesses and website owners. You will pay a higher monthly rate for their quality, experience and labour resources however, they’re generally a much safer option and often cheaper than hiring an in-house SEO team. The biggest downfalls with an agency is that their pricing structure tends to be based on features, not outcomes, and your competitors can hire them too.
If you’d like to talk to an SEO expert who:
- Uses Authority SEO strategies in line with Googles TOS
- Follows Googles goal to provide a top quality user experience
- Provides a guarantee to not take on any new clients who are competitors of current clients
- Works one-on-one with you to provide a personalised service based on reaching goals instead of just ‘ticking boxes off a to-do list’
Then enter your details in the form above & I’ll be in touch to see if I can help.
Why Can’t I Just Do It Myself?
You can! In fact, I’ve put together a list of the 18 best FREE SEO training resources online to help website owners develop a solid, foundational understanding of SEO. If your website only needs to rank for non-competitive local keywords this information may be enough to help you reach your goals.
I myself, started online marketing over 5 years ago by teaching myself how to do SEO & build WordPress websites using free resources to start. Since then I’ve gone on to spent thousands on learning new & advanced techniques, keeping up to date on the most current training and strategies for best practice, testing the effectiveness of different techniques and applying all this knowledge and skill to help businesses drive traffic, increase conversions & grow profits from online customers.
If you want to skip the hard work, high costs and lengthy learning curve just fill in the form above to see if I can help you rank your website as the number 1 in Canberra but if you want to go it alone that’s totally fine and you should: